GoTunes v1.0.3 is now available. Apologies for the delay, but the new version got caught up in Apple’s approval process. The new app includes improvements and UI fixes for iOS7 support. Please update your GoTunes app now for the best experience.
Welcome! Here are a few tips for getting the most out of GoTunes:
- That big silver GO button at the bottom of your screen will take you to Just Go, our cool workout music discovery tool. Just tell the app what pace you want to run at and it’ll provide you a stream of songs. If you’d like to be more selective about the songs GoTunes provides, go into Settings and add genre filters.
- GoTunes isn’t just an app, it’s a community. Use the Community features to follow other users and see the workout playlists they create
- You’ll get the most out of the app with a Spotify Premium subscription. Don’t have one? Don’t worry. You can sign up for a free 30-day trail using our Spotify login screen or via the Spotify homepage.
- make sure you confirm your email address account by clicking on the link we send you (check your Inbox and Spam folder for mail from GoTunes). Unconfirmed email addresses will be temporarily disabled after 3 days.
- GoTunes works with the remote control button on the earbuds that came with your iPhone. Tap the button once to pause/play. Double-tap to skip to the next song in the playlist, and triple-tap to go to the previous song.
Enjoy the app, and remember you can always reach us at http://gotun.es if you have any questions.
We’re aware that some iPhone 4S users are experiencing issues with logging in to Spotify via GoTunes. We are working on the problem and will have a bug fix release soon. Thanks for your patience.
This is an exciting day for the GoTunes team. After months of development, testing, and listening to thousands of great workout songs, the GoTunes workout music app is now officially available for iPhone! We’re extremely excited to share what we’ve been working on. Follow us on our blog, Twitter, or Facebook for more great news coming soon.
After months of development, design meetings, testing, and more testing…GoTunes is almost ready to make its grand entrance into the world of mobile fitness music. Thanks to everyone who helped us get this point, and stay tuned!